Availability & booking – MAKING AN ONLINE BOOKING
LICENSE TO OPERATE in 2024 GRANTED
Stay with us on Skye, operates under Short Term Let License Number HI-30064IF granted on 17.03.23 for 3 years.
Stay with us on Skye has been successful in securing a new Short Term Let License introduced by ScotGov. By Sept 2023 every operator must have applied for a license and letting is now subject to a license being granted. We have secured our license and can take bookings for 2024, safe in the knowledge that we are legally licensed to fulfill our booking commitments. Your holiday booking is secure and in safe hands.
LIVE REAL TIME CALENDAR
The calendar is fully up to date, throughout the site when using both the search function and the calendar views. Both SEARCH & CALENDAR VIEW are available here.
You can search availability across all properties via the BOOK NOW button in the top left handle panel. Simply enter your arrival date and the number of people in your group and press search.
These are available to browse if you know which property you would prefer to book. Properties can be accessed from the top menu.
Visits of a week or more are available all year. Arrival and departure is on Saturday at a time detailed in the terms and conditions.
MULTIPLE WEEK DISCOUNTS
As we encourage guests to LINGER LONGER, discounts are offered for bookings of 2 weeks or more and will be applied automatically during your search. Longer stays enable you to relax and recharge, are better for our environment and ISLAND LIFE. Please visit our INSPIRE to EXPLORE pages to see the extensive variety of things to see and do. We have also included many brochures to provide more detail to help plan your visit.
SHORT BREAKS | High Season
These become available at short notice as the season progresses and will be listed on our website, shared by newsletter and on facebook.
SHORT BREAKS | Low Season
Low season is from the end of October to Mid March excluding Christmas, New Year and the February midterm. Short Breaks are available to book sooner through low season.
STAY UP TO DATE
For news of * Short Breaks * Late Availability *Seasonal Specials * Discounts and more SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter or LIKE & FOLLOW US.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are available HERE and must be read before booking.
COVID FLEXIBLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
To accommodate the uncertainty of the ongoing pandemic, more flexible Terms & Conditions have been extended for your peace of mind.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS
LONG LEAD BOOKINGS | Bookings placed more than 6 weeks ahead of arrival
- 1st DEPOSIT of 25% deposit is required with your booking and can be paid online using a Credit or Debit Card when you place your booking.
- Alternatively you can can opt to pay by *Bank Transfer during the payment process and the payment must be received within 24 hrs of your booking being placed. If your deposit is not received by BACS within this time, your booking will be cancelled.
- The FULL BALANCE is due 6 weeks prior to arrival. You will be sent a payment reminder which will include a payment link if you wish to pay by *Credit or Debit Card. You can also pay by Bank Transfer.
- All DEPOSITS are non-refundable.
IMMINENT BOOKINGS | Bookings placed less than 6 weeks ahead of arrival
- The FULL BALANCE is payable with your booking and can be paid online using a Credit or Debit Card when you place your booking.
- Alternatively you can can opt to pay by *Bank Transfer during the payment process and payment must be received within 24 hrs of your booking being placed. If your deposit is not received by BACS within this time, your booking will be cancelled.
- All DEPOSITS are non-refundable.
Please refer to our TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly advise you to take out holiday cancellation insurance.
We will be delighted to hear from you if you have any questions or require further information prior to booking. Please feel welcome to phone, 01470 592219 or email email@example.com.